All of human-existory is desperate intonations
In the end, we experience merely our Selves.
Hi, I'm Julián
Some people call me a “multipotentialite” or a “polymath,” while others regard me as a “Renaissance Man,” but my stride is too short and unsteady, unstable and unwilling, to carry those honorifics to full term.
What I can tell you is that I identify more as an obsessively (com)passionate and compulsively curious explorer of
• the arts, ethics, and cultures;
• totalities and infinities;
• limitations and liminalities;
• otherness and the margins;
• the physical and the metaphysical;
• histories and philosophies;
• atoms and astronomy;
• the entwined nature-nurture horizons of our potentialities and pluralistic existences.
I delve into the spectrums, tensions, and dissonances of our ontological, epistemological, psychological, sociological, linguistic, spiritual, historical, ancestral, institutional, and hermeneutical situations: how we engage with, make sense of, heal from, and revolutionize them.
As founder of The Nasiona, managing director of consulting and strategy at Conscious Thrive, and architect of numerous other initiatives, expeditions, and investigations, I’ve centered my work around subaltern, anti-essentialist, liberatory interpretations, translations, empowerments, and transformations:
• the examination of existential concerns via prisms of decoloniality and Indigeneity;
• the innovation of liberation-based relationships, cultures, policies, and practices;
• the reclamation of agency and authority over our imaginations and authenticities so we can better disclose, discover, and create… to overcome, exist, travel, and thrive safely unmasked beyond survival.
EXPLORING LIMINALITY Newsletter
Enjoy, value, or appreciate my work? If so, consider signing up for my newsletter to get updates on my all my various projects, offers, services, and events. It's also where I let you inside the pages of my journals, where my I explore, interpret, and analyze the nature-nurture of being in more depth. I hope to cross paths in this shared liminal space.